Sunday 9 June 2013

Trip to Pittsburgh

Trip to Pittsburgh

One day, I went to Pittsburgh with my friends in the Sunday morning . That was first time I went to Pittsburgh. I was surprised when we arrived there. Then we took trip around the city. We have seen a lot of towers and many people. Then we went an Arabic restaurant named Salem Halal. They have a good lunch. After that we went to hookah store. By mistake, we met a friend in hookah store  and he enjoyed to sat with us and we were happy to see him. At the night, we had a good dinner in Buffalo Wiled Wings Restraint. It was a nice restraint and delicious food. At midnight, we want to night club and we did a dirty dancing with beautiful girls. After that we back to Morgantown. We had a nice day over there. When I buy a car I will to visit   again 

No comments:

Post a Comment