Sunday 16 June 2013

The wither


Wither in summer

The wither in this summer is comply confuse. Sometime seems it is going to rain but it does not. When I woke up I take a look through the window the wither seems it is cold. Then I took my heavy coat with me to the school. The wither turn wormer throughout the morning. And I am feeling too hot in the class and when I take off my heavy coat I have to carry it wherever I go and it bothering me. Sometimes, when I check the wither in application in my phone it shows the wither it going to be hot. Then I wear light clothes, after few hours, the wither going to be cold. I felt cold and I do not have any warm clothes or jacket. You cannot depends on the wither application. I hope the wither it is going be cool until Ramadan (fasting month).

No comments:

Post a Comment