Sunday 2 June 2013

Friday

Friday 


I woke up at 7:30 am. then I took a shower before going to school. I got out at 8:30 am. and I waited the bus. I went to Starbucks to drank coffee. In that day I started the class at 9:30 am. to 12:20 pm. After I finished class I want to mosque for midday pray this pray starts at 1:30 pm to 2:15 pm. After I finished I want to Indian restaurant to eat launch with my friends, and we ate buffet. it was a delicious food. After that I back to my apartment with my friends and we play video game "Call of duty". In 8 o'clock we went to play soccer with Omani guys. than We back to my apartment and make dinner Kabsa. "kabsa" is a special food in Saudi Arabia, components Kabsa  rice, chicken or meet, spices, onion, tomato, and good cooking. It is nice day with my friends and Omani guys.  

No comments:

Post a Comment