Sunday 9 June 2013

Omani Day

Sunday

In Sunday, me and Anas Abouhadi we invited all Omani guys at 8 o'clock in my apartment. When I wake up I want to Kassar and Kroger with Anas and we bought all stuff for dinner and something like snack, cake, sweets and coffee. After that, we make dessert and coffee "Arabic coffee". At 8:30 pm Omani guys start coming I welcome nicely to them. We site in the living room and catting, we talking about cultures. Mutlaq, Aziz and Saad they surprise us when they coming. Saad he makes a delicious and beautiful cake. Aziz he makes tea with mint. Mutlaq he is buy a coca. Then I start to make a Kabsa "Rice with meet". Some friends help me. At 11:30 pm. the kabsa finished and all guys they eat. After the dinner we play video game, dancing and drink tea. the guys start leaving. I am so tired, but I am happy to spend the time with them. It was nice Sunday in this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment