Sunday 23 June 2013

Last one

Last one 
I don not know what I write now but should be writing any thing because I hope to complete all my blog.  What does Blog meaning ? It is diary in website. Your right any thing you would like to write. It is good think. And if you need all body to see what you write you can that. I like it. But some time you buys and you have a lot of homework and test you can not write in Blog. I hope in summer two we write just one Blog in a week. Summer in Morgantown is good and the wither it is nice. When the day have a sun I go to the pool and get relax with a nice sun. Everyday I go to the school to learn a new things. When I talk with someone English, I am so happy to talk with him because it is a new languages. I don not know if I stay here or back to my country summer two. But I hope to back my county. :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment