Saturday 15 June 2013

long day

long day 

Thursday when I finished school and went to my home,  I am so tired and I need to comfort and l do not like to sleep in afternoon, but when I stepped on the bed and i feel comfortable and I do not know about myself and grown. I slept only two hours, I feeling good. Now I am ready for test and do homework. And usually I start to study 9 pm. but when I do homework, some guests come to me. And I can not do homework or study to test. After we ate dinner and drink come tea they left my home. At that time was at 12:45 am. but I stell to do my homework. At 1:30 am I went to my bed to sleep, but the sleep did not come to me because I slept in afternoon. At 4 am sleep come to me. But I think if I sleep now I can't wake up to school and I have test and some homework. should be to do test and delivery homework. I woke up out of bed and I take shower. After that, I study for the test to 6 in the moring. At 6:30am I went to GYM and do some exercises to 7:30 am. And I take shower again and went to school. When i finished the school I went to Mosque. After that, I got an invitation to lunch in Abdullah's home. lunch suitable because Ahmad he is come from another city. At 7 pm I back to my home and I sleep to 9:30 am. Now I write blog and I will do all my homework today. I am not  going to stay up never. 

No comments:

Post a Comment