Saturday 22 June 2013

Fun day

Fun day

In week age,  when I finished my school Mr. Fahd drove me and Anas to my house. And they entered my house. I give it to them coffee ( Arabic coffee ) and some tea with mint. And play PlayStation ( Fifa soccer 13 ).  I invite them to dinner, and they accepted the invitation. At 8:30 Anas and Mr. Fahd and some fiends they are come in my house. Mr. Fahd he give to him cake and another friends they give to them some snacks. We ate snacks with tea and coffee. At 10 pm. I organs to make a dinner, I make a Kabsah ( Chicken with rice ). I finished At 11:30 pm. to make dinner, and we ate all dinner it was delicious. We challenge in PlayStatin ( Fifa soccer 13 ), who is the wins in the game. Mr. Fahd he is wins in the game. After that, me, Anas and Mr. Fahd we remember we have test in Vocabulary class. We studied to vocabulary. At 1:30 all body left. And I give full mark in this test.  

No comments:

Post a Comment