Saturday 1 June 2013

Summer school


May 30, 2013

Summer school 






It is a first time in my life to study in summer. I hope to complete all summer in Morgantown. I know it is hard for me but what can I do. I need finish IEP early because I do not have a time to play or stay without study. The government give me just one year and half and now I finished 10 months. I do not who choose the classes in IEP because it is far away and the weather very hot, I hope all classes in one building . And I miss Stacy she is very funny. In the summer I will buy a new car, if I buy a car I do not pay any more money to taxi or Abo Adel . I hate the taxi in Morgantown because it is very bad, old car and eccentric driver taxi . and if you want to go anywhere call the taxi before one hour. Morgantown it  is a bad in summer because nobody in there 

No comments:

Post a Comment